My Sister, I can say is Married! No more looking for someone to line her up with. Thanks to our little Sister Marci and her neighbor.
We were so excited for this day and It ended up being one of the coldest days ever. His family from Las Vegas was freezing , needless to say we are used to it , but it was COLD even for us.
Congrats! Joni and Tyler Feb 28,2009

Joni and Tyler at the Temple with all the Giles' Cousins.
It Was the coldest day ever! No kidding!






2 comments:
How fun to see you have a blog! It's such a great way to keep up with everyone. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! Wow! I'm glad Connor is finally going to have a brother. :)
Your blog is so cute too! I love your family picture on top and what a beautiful cake you made for your sister's wedding!
Post a Comment