CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Keaton

Baby Johnson..
Name: Keaton Nick Johnson
Date: May 19, 2009
Time of Birth: 3:14 AM
Length: 20 in
Weight: 6lbs 15oz






Thought it just looked cute. : )

Kaeli was throwing a fit to hold baby again

YEAH! Connor is no longer the only boy!!!!

She was still fighting to hold him!!...

Britt and I


Connor, Kaeli, and Alyssa, laying on those really comfy hospital couches!


Britt holding baby



Kaeli and Alyssa with baby


Kaeli just loves holding her new brother!


I had to wait all day.. but i finally got to hold my baby brother!

me (Ashleigh) Brittany, Kaeli, and the baby.

Conner and Alyssa woke dad up from a short nap

Britt ran the Wellsville Mile and came dressed in her outfit.

Mom, Dad, Kaeli, and the baby.


Most resent Family Picture!!

9 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! I'm so glad he is here. He is so cute. It is fun to see everyone holding him--I especially like the ones of Kaeli trying to get a turn to hold him!! So cute!!

Johnson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebbekah said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute with so much hair! I was just wondering if it was too late to try and do dinner before the baby was born. haha! I am so happy for you all and hope you are able to get some sleep Carrie and Brett! We love you guys!

Holly and the Gang said...

YEAH!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS--WE ARE THRILLED FOR YOU ALL-ESPECIALLY THAT CONNOR HAS A BROTHER! I WISH WE COULD BE THERE RIGHT NOW. LOVE TO YOU ALL AND WE'LL SEE YOU SOON.

jessica said...

Oh my gosh! He is adorable!!! Love all of his dark hair! And what a great new family picture. You look great Carrie...I can't wait to see him in person! So glad he's finally here and you're not pregnant anymore! Yay!

Krysta said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Connor has a little brother. He's adorable!

Lindee said...

Congrats Johnsons! Looks like he'll have no trouble getting someone to hold him! He's precious!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little guy! Your family is beautiful. xoxo Ty and Jenn

Kelley Rae said...

I haven't even had a chance to say congrats yet - I'm so sorry! Congrats!! He is adorable and I am so happy for your little (well, not so little) family!