CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pregnancy

Well I am not the best when I am pregnant. Needless to say I don't like it. Yesterday I thought for sure I would be having this baby last night and to my surprise I haven't changed in 3 weeks... what gives? So another week I will be for sure induced. My last 3 kids I have come about 2-3 weeks early so I assumed that I would on this one also. I really wanted it to happen because I have so many places to be for the kids for the end of school, races, awards ceremonies. I don't want to miss them. Not to mention Funnel Cakes starts in 1 month. Which will be a little difficult with a brand new baby. So last night needless to say I was very depressed. BOO HOO.
So here goes another week and I am so big. I want this to be over. I was really trying to spread things out because May is so busy for us. On the 6th is our Anniversary which this year we celebrated our 15th WOW. Then we have Mother's Day and then Birthdays for my Mother in law and Me. So this was my only week with nothing in it. Now it looks like the baby will be sharing a birthday with his Grandma or Me. Unless I can get things moving this weekend which would be fabulous.
After what happened with my last I just hope I make it to the Hospital this time. Last one was was born 37 minutes after arriving to the hospital and my water had broken 7 minutes before that and that was the start of my labor. No epidural and I felt like it was my 1st baby because I didn't know what was going to happen next, a little scared!
Well if I don't have him by next Weds. I will for sure be having him Thurs. morning.
I will have Ashleigh post picts of the Baby after I have him.

2 comments:

jessica said...

You're so close!!! Can you believe he will be here any day now?? And by the way you look great! But I'm with you...I don't like being pregnant either. Can't wait to see your sweet new baby though! I'm praying for you. Oh and you've been busy blogging! Lots of fun posts :)

The Smith Family, Just Kiddin' Around said...

I know that feeling.... The end is always the worst. If you need anything don't hesitate to call, I'd come as soon as I could!! Love ya!!! Katie