January 11th was Alyssa's Birthday. She turned 9. She was so excited for her presents.

Keaton was trying so badly to open her gifts, He was getting really upset and Alyssa was trying to be nice but getting frustrated that he wouldn't leave them alone. It was very funny!





Ashleigh made Alyssa some earrings for her birthday, she even sleeps in them and never takes them out. I think she really loved them!




She opted to eat at the Olive Garden for her birthday dinner, instead of having a birthday party with friends. I love watching people when the kids keep coming in to sit down and then to top it off I have a husband that can hardly move, and we have to have an extra chair for the leg. Just one me seat please? Such a sight!




We always end up having 2 parties, one Johnson side and one Giles side.





No comments:
Post a Comment