Brittany Turned 13 on Nov. 13th! She showed me this Purple Jacket at Shopko, that she wanted so bad. Well being the Mom I am, I thought I will wait a little while for it to come on sale... well I went back to get it a few weeks later and guess what? no jacket urrrgg. In the meantime, she just knew she was getting this jacket, I had to finally ask her if there was something else I could get her, because I couldn't find it anywhere. She wasn't very happy;( A couple of days before her birthday, I went to Salt Lake with my Mom, I can't remember why, I went and did a little shopping and I thought I would try the 3 Shopko's I knew would probably have it. Guess what the last one I went to on Redwood Rd. had it on clearance. So she was very surprised to see it in the box as was I.

Her other big gift was a cell phone, the note said that she could go pick out a phone for her birthday. She was so excited!!! if you can't tell.

A few days later we had her cake with Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles


I had a Surprise Birthday Party for her with all her friends and teammates. She was very excited and surprised!

No comments:
Post a Comment