CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Shafers & Fair 2010

We were lucky to have one of Brett's Mission Companions family from Missouri come to stay with us. They were having a Mission Reunion in Pocatello. Cris and Tina were coming for it. After reuniting on Facebook, their plans of where they were going to be staying fell through so we invited them to stay with us. We had a fabulous busy time. I felt so bad because it was the week of the fair and we had Funnel Cakes, the baseball stand and plain crazyness. They were troopers. Their kids were great. Matt, Scott and Jenna. It was fun they just fit right in and we made it all work out. It is funny because they live right close to where Brett goes every other month for work in Missouri. So since then Brett has gotten to go see them after work and go fishing in their big lake in their yard. I can't wait until I get to go and have some fun with them. We all hope they will come stay with us again.



Hunting for Fossils up Providence Canyon


Brett is our Character Pancake Professional. The kids give him there orders of what he gets to make for them.

This was at their Mission Reunion in Pocatello, those that made it.



I just loved this picture. He loves the corn, this was at the fair.

No comments: