July this year started with our annual Giles Family Reunion. Joni & Tyler was in charge of and she did an awesome job. The theme was the Olympics. We did races and games minute to win it... we received metals and prizes. The talent show what great... family friendly pole dancing topped the talent, jump roping, hoola hooping, singing, jokes and lots of fun. I think I have the best Family in the whole wide world!
I have always said every party, reunion event, MUST HAVE A THEME. It makes planning for so much easier....Love it!!




We also love going to Great-Grandma and Grandpa Watkins for our 4th of July Breakfast, parade and lunch. Just to relax in the cool backyard and enjoy the day.

The Sand pile and ditch are a favorite in their backyard, never fails someone is wet from the ditch or sandy from the sand pile. This year it was Keaton. he loved both oh so cute...

No comments:
Post a Comment