
Keaton loves to play with Play doh, always asking for a snowman.


He also love to show his muscles. He is so cute and tries to flex so hard. Then he just starts laughing, so we all have a good laugh and he thinks it is even funnier because we are laughing!


Connor and Brittany participated in our Wards 1 mile and 5K Race for a Turkey. Connor finished the 1 mile and did great! Brittany wanted to do the 5K she ran the whole time and did awesome.


As some of you know I used to do a lot of Wedding Cakes these are the last 2 I have done this one was for my sisters wedding

This is my cousin Brianne and Toffer on their Wedding day. She looks so beautiful
Since it was a quick wedding meaning they has a month to plan it because they weren't sure if he was getting deployed soon. I did their cake also.

No comments:
Post a Comment