CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

March & April 2010

I was able to go to Las Vegas with my parents and I took Keaton with me, so we could go to Emma's Baby Blessing (My Niece). Keaton and I had a great time.
Keaton teeth were coming in and biting everything. He has reuined his crib!

Ashleigh was counting the days to her 15th birthday, so she could get her learners permit. The day finally arrived. She was out of school, so I took her to the DMV, along with everyone else that day. The lines were very long. She took her test, once, twice... missed the same ones and finally she answered them to the lady which gave her the permit.... Happy Birthday Ashleigh! Keaton also grabbed Grandpas ice cream cone and wouldn't let it go. It was so FUNNY! He loved the ice cream!

No comments: