CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pre Christmas Traditions

Our traditions are to always go to the Christmas tree lot to pick out 2 nice trees for our house one in the living room and one in the family room. This year however we were really broke. Luckly I had broke down during last years Christmas clearance sell and bought a fake tree for $8, I thought I would put it in the living room and we would continue to buy a real tree, we love the smell, It just smells like Christmas. So we set off to the lot for a real cheap tree, I was going for the $5 one but there weren't many so we settled for the next cheapest a $14 one. We got it home it was perfect, wasn't to big.

Keaton thinks the balls for the tree were for bouncing... luckly they were plastic and didn't break, but then the little glass ones did break on him and he wasn't so sure about them!



Ashleigh was trying to make the same face like her preschool ornament




We love to make a gingerbread house for Family Home Evening one night!

No comments: