When we built our house, there was a certain way I wanted my pantry done. My Dad being the quick builder he is, was trying to get things done one day before I had told him how I wanted it. So I came to help and saw that my pantry was done with great big shelves. It only took me 6 years to fix it. So this year was it, I had, had enough I took everything out boxed it up and hit the shelves out took them up to my Dad's shop and had my brother Colt cut them in half... found some extra pieces that I needed to be a foot to continue the shelf around and brought them back along with the compressor and nail gun. I got them put back together with Brett's help, got them painted and a couple of days later the pantry was perfect! More room then I even had also had an empty shelf. I love my Pantry now!
No comments:
Post a Comment