
Alyssa wanted to be Astrid from How to Train your Dragon Movie. She was a great Astrid she looked just like her!

All Kaeli wanted to be was a Avatar. Since the movie Avatar came out she hasn't seen it but thinks they are really cool, I tried to hard to change her mind but there was no getting around it. She was a cute Avatar!

We looked in the box to see what we had, Keaton lucked out the lion costume fit him. So that is what he was;)

Ashleigh I don't think she was anything this year, and Brittany dressed up like a teal fairy with wings. Couldn't find a picture
The best was Brett, I worked secretly til the night before for his costume. He was going to be the Tooth Fairy... I had made him a rainbow tutu. Kaeli thought this was the funniest thing ever! If you have ever listened to her laugh, it is so cute it is contageous!
contatageous!
No comments:
Post a Comment